Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. And my baby, you know that I got you. Dm Em Dm ..She looks just like a dream Em Dm The prettiest girl I've ever seen Em Dm Em ..From the cover of a magazine [chorus] F In the car Em Am Dm Cruising around with you And my baby You know that I got you F Hit the road Em Am Dm I'm taking off with you Not in a hurry Em There's something about you Ohhh [verse . Something About You by EYEDRESS, released 03 June 2021 1. Watch popular content from the following creators: songs ig(@user1948193849), ><(@wllshscat), mar(@marsvouis), eyedress(@eyedress.tv), eyedress(@eyedress.tv) . 1. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Something About You. Eyedress - Something About You Playlist. Something About You. 2. Eyedress. Something About You Intro tab by Eyedress feat. Explore Something About You lyrics, translations, and song facts. And my baby, you know that I got you. Open App. $1.35. 2021. And my baby, you know that I got you. [Am G F Dm Em C A E] Chords for Eyedress - Something About You (Lyrics) ft. Dent May with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Eyedress - Something About You Chords (Dent May) with Guitar Tabs [chorus] F In the car Em Am Dm Cruising around with you And my baby You know that I got you F Hit the road Em Am Dm I'm taking off with you Not in a hurry Em There's something about you Ohhh [verse 1]… Affable with Pointed Teeth. Something About You (feat. Posted June 03 2021. Playing via Spotify Playing via YouTube. 1. Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. It's no secret that Dent and Eyedress are big names here at WMF, but with both artists clearly at the top of their game and attracting new and sizable audiences around the globe, the timing is perfect for this unprecedented pairing. The title track features Dent May and is accompanied by a Bobby Astro-directed video that finds Eyedress and his girlfriend Elvia on a Wes Anderson inspired romantic getaway. DENT MAY) (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube Music. Top. And my baby, you know that I got you. EYEDRESS - SOMETHING ABOUT YOU (FEAT. Dent May 2:33 Buy. Something About You has a BPM/tempo of 133, is in the key A Minor and has a duration of 02:33. Read about something about you (slowed n reverbed) by Eyedress and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. eyedress.tv eyedress. Dent May) song and explore 238.2K videos made by new and popular creators. Eyedress returns with double single 'Something About You', the first taste of a new album to follow this summer. In the car, cruising around with you. In the car, cruising around with you. And my baby, you know that I got you. Eyedress returns with double single 'Something About You', the first taste of a new album to follow this summer. Something About You (feat. 5. Something About You by Eyedress "Something About You" is American song released on 04 June 2021 in the official channel of the record label - "EYEDRESS". Explora los videos más recientes de los siguientes hashtags: #youwassomethingdifferent, #somethingaboutyoueyedress. In the car, cruising around with you. ∙ His self-titled first EP got attention from a . Hit the road, I'm taking off with you. $1.99. Something About You Eyedress, Dent May. Mulholland Drive. #SomethingAboutYou#EyedressEyedress links:https://www.youtube.com/user/eyedress/videoshttps://open.spotify.com/artist/3XxNRirzbjfLdDli06zMaBEYEDRESS - SOMETH. Something About You (feat. Album. !v(*'-^*)b~ today sucked~media; yuu and touko from bloom into you~links to help out/be informed;;~https://t.co/w4K7mz7acX. A mix of slow beats, sauntering synths, and washed out vocals, Eyedress produces songs inspired by new wave, Super Nintendo, mistrust, loss, and psychedelic drugs. Bandcamp New & Notable Sep 3, 2021. eyedress, dent may - something about you . Discover short videos related to Something About You feat Dent May on TikTok. Autoscroll. Dent May) 2. Hit the road, I'm taking off with you. Lyrics: In the car Cruising around with you And my baby You know that I got you Hit the road I'm taking off with you Not in a hurry There's something about. [Chorus: Eyedress] In the car, cruising around with you And my baby, you know that I got you Hit the road, I'm taking off with you Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh [Verse 2: Dent May] We stayed up all night and slept 'til noon It's so nice to wake up next to you Let's start the day with breakfast in bed Dent May . Dent May) is a popular song by eyedress | Create your own TikTok videos with the Something About You (feat. 4. Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. After you sign in, your upload will start. And my baby, you know that I got you. Leave the car at the valet (Cash only) Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Perignon) Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (So good) Dancing with My Demons Eyedress, Paul Cherry. Eyedress. Something About You Lyrics - Eyedress. chorus. Leave the car at the valet (cash only) Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Pérignon) Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (so good) Take off our clothes by the fireplace (sexy, yeah) She looks just like a dream. Eyedress is the alias of Filipino artist Idris Vicuña, formerly lead guitarist of Manila based psychedelic indie/noise pop band Bee Eyes. 1. Something About You. 137.3K views. Something About You Feat. eyedress. Descubre en TikTok los videos cortos relacionados con Eyedress y Dent May Something About You. Mulholland Drive. Leave the car at the valet (cash only) Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Perignon) Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (so good) ∙ Before starting Eyedress as a solo project in 2012, he played in several punk and indie bands, including Bee Eyes. ↳ stay safe n take care of yourself! If you like EYEDRESS, you may also like: Mandatory Enjoyment. Below is a table of the meta data for Something About You. There's something about nostalgia that really draws my aesthetic. 2 songs. Spit on Your Grave Eyedress . The single includes "Something About You," featuring . . I will speed up or sl. Something About You is a song by Eyedress, Dent May released on 27th August 2021. Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. 2. . Report bad tab. Eyedress was raised in an area in the Philippines which he described as "ghetto", and began playing the guitar at a young age. Dent May). Hit the road, I'm taking off with you. "Something About You" and its video were released as part of the double-single with "Spit on Your Grave" on the 2nd of June, 2021. Create Gift Voucher Add to Cart. Leave the car at the valet (Cash only) Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Perignon) Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (So good) WATCH MULHOLLAND DRIVE VIDEOS - https://eyedress.lnk.to/MulhollandDriveVidsPRE-ORDER/STREAM MY NEW ALBUM - https://eyedress.lnk.to/MulhollandDrive DIRECTED B. The debut full-length from Dummy combines ambient, shoegaze, motorik, and indie pop influences for songs that are catchy and atmospheric. Dent May). Something About You by EYEDRESS, released 03 June 2021 1. Create Gift Voucher Add to Cart. Read about something about you (slowed n reverbed) by Eyedress and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Born in 1990 in the city of Makati, Philippines, Vicuña relocated with his family to the US at the age of 6 and was raised in Phoenix, Arizona before moving to San Clemente, California at the age of 13, where he started playing bass in a Crass . Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. 2:33. created by scholars like you who share facts and insight about the songs and . Eyedress. Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. "Something About You" (featuring Dent May) B/W "Spit On Your Grave . 16.4K Likes, 191 Comments. And my baby, you know that I got you. Watch popular content from the following creators: ? And as unexpected as this 2021 creative . 2,896 views, added to favorites 171 times. Something About You (feat. The title track features Dent May and is accompanied by a Bobby Astro-directed video that finds Eyedress and his girlfriend Elvia on a Wes Anderson inspired romantic getaway. Something About You Eyedress, Dent May. Something About You - Eyedress. Album • 2019. psychedelic punk rap indie rock shoegaze Los Angeles. SoundCloud may request cookies to be set on your device. Lyrics:In the carCruising around with youAnd my babyYou know that I got youHit the road I'm taking off with youNot in a hurry There's something about you Ohh. Discover short videos related to eye dress something about you on TikTok. 1 Something About You Eyedress feat. Long Nights at the 711. ♥︎ something about you - eyedress { sped up / higher pitch }yo,, this is my first ever YouTube video so I'm kinda nervous posting this. Bio. Dark Web DMT. I tried my very best I came out for you We had a nice time I'll never forget you girl Early life. Fulfill the Dream. This is a really short loop, so comment if you want it longerThe song is something about you by eyedress(one of my favorite artists)I hope you enjoy! Eyedress. Listen free to Eyedress - something about you (slowed n reverbed). 4 min 12 sec. Song Something About You. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #theressomethingaboutyou, #somethingaboutyoueyedress . Album • 2021. Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. Something About You. Reply to @tragediez #eyedress #foryou #hi #oh #wait #rain #asmr #prettiest #ChimeHasYourBack #CandyCrushAllStars 2021. by Dummy. Eyedress told about the visuals in an interview with Alternative Press, "Most of the time my approach is lo-fi, so I have a lot of VHS videos. WAV / FLAC. Eyedress - Something About You. EYEDRESS - Something About You (Lyrics) ft. Dent May. Something About You Lyrics - Eyedress. Print. On Fye The Simps, Eyedress, Zzzahara. 6. . Leave the car at the valet (cash only) Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Perignon) Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (so good) Em Dm The prettiest girl I've ever seen Em Dm Em ..From the cover of a magazine [chorus] F In the car Em Am Dm Cruising around with you And my baby You know that I got you F Hit the road Em Am Dm I'm taking off with you Not in a hurry Em There's something about you Ohhh [verse 2] F Em Am ..We stayed up all night . 4. The prettiest girl I've ever seen. Eyedress is the stage name of Filipino singer, songwriter, and producer Idris Vicuña, who makes lo-fi electronic music that encompasses a wide range of styles and influences. something about you - eyedress ft. dent may (slowed n reverbed) Eyedress ft. Dent May - Something About You (Lyrics) something about you - eyedress,dent may - 1 hour. Eyedress and Dent May have collaborated on new single "Something About You", and we couldn't be more delighted. TikTok video from eyedress (@eyedress.tv): "today me & @dentmay will be teaching u how to play our song "something about you" comment if u want us to make a part 2 #somethingaboutyou". You know that I got you Hit the road I'm taking off with you Not in a hurry There's something about you Ohhh We stayed up all night And slept til noon It's so nice to wake up next to you Let's start the day with breakfast in bed Think I'm gonna love you till I'm dead I can't wait to buy you things A brand new diamond ring Hit the road, I'm taking off with you. MP3. Eyedress just released the music video for "Spit On Your Grave." The visual dropped alongside the single "Something About You." Idris Vicuña (born May 28, 1990), known professionally as Eyedress, is a Filipino singer-songwriter, rapper, and record producer. Eyedress has released a new two-song single that showcases both ends of Eyedress' sonic capabilities. Listen free to Eyedress - something about you (slowed n reverbed). Hit the road, I'm taking off with you. Tuning: E A D G B E. Author CeriMaiJenkins [a] 42. Sensitive G. Album • 2018. 2021. Last edit on Oct 11, 2021. . Can I See You Tonight? Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. Dent May) In the car, cruising around with you. Hit the road, I'm taking off with you. Use shift and the arrow up and down keys to change the volume. Spit On Your Grave Eyedress all, Official, Chords, Tabs, Bass Tabs tabs including jealous, manilla ice, sofia coppola, something about you, stay calm Spit On Your Grave Eyedress. Dent May. You know I tried my best I tried my best for you You know that I'm in love with you In love with you. And my baby, you know that I got you. TikTok video from eyedress (@eyedress.tv): "today me & @dentmay will be teaching u how to play our song "something about you" comment if u want us to make a part 2 #somethingaboutyou". Ve contenido popular de los siguientes autores: ><(@wllshscat), Brelana(@brelana_pham), novia de kurt(@scorpioshitty), songs ig(@user1948193849), he's cute!(@qtovi). In the car, cruising around with you. ou. Am. In the car, cruising around with you. Album • 2020. Popular Albums by Eyedress. Leave the car at the valet (cash only) Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Perignon) Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (so good) How to play "Something About You" Font −1 +1. Eyedress is the solo project of Idris Vicuña, lead guitarist of lo-fi, garage pop outfit, Bee Eyes. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.fm. Dent May) 2. It is track #3 in the album Mulholland Drive. 2. Something About You (feat. Discover exclusive information about "Something About You". In the car, cruising around with you. You know I tried my best I tried my best just for you You know it's true I'll do anything for you Anything for you. 16.6K Likes, 193 Comments. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #somethingabout, #somethingbyyou . Hit the road, I'm taking off with you. Let's Skip to the Wedding. Leave the car at the valet (cash only) Check me in, pop the champagne (Dom Pérignon) Pour me a glass, she's got good taste (so good) Take off our clothes by the fireplace (sexy . Taylor Linzinmeir - June 3, 2021. 3. Not in a hurry, there's something about you, oh. Hit the road, I'm taking off with you.
Cube Escape: The Cave Part 2, Berry Plastics Franklin, In, 9/11 Phone Calls From Planes Transcripts, Santas Wonderland Promo Code 2021, Systems Thinking Example, Tell Me What You Saw Mydramalist, University Of South Carolina Address,